The Aceco SC-1 hand-held radio frequency counter is compact, truly pocket-sized, versatile test instrument designed for measuring any digital, on/off keying or analog signal on frequencies between 30 MHz and 2.8 GHz. Supplied as a complete with internal NiCd pack, AC wall charger and 7 section telescopic antenna.
50 Ohms (BNC Socket) VSWR less than 2:1
30 MHz - 2.8 GHz
less than 5 mV
10 KHz for digital signals or On/Off Keying &
1 KHz for Analog Signals
Less than 1 PPM at room temperature
80 mm high x 68 mm wide x 31 mm deep
Stamped aluminum with black anodized finish
Internal 4 x AA 600 mAH NiCd pack
9 VDC 300 mA
- 7 digit Liquid Crystal Display
- Frequency counter for digital, on/off keying and analog signals with a minimum pulse width of 250 uS.
- Ultra sensitive synchronous detector - 16 section bargraph to show RF signal strength (-35dBm to 0dBm)
- Two range positions - the 1 GHz position for frequencies between 30 MHz and 0.8 GHz and the 2.8 GHz position for frequencies between 500 MHz and 2.8 GHz.
- Squelch adjustment for input signals
- Hold switch to lock display
- Low battery indicator
- Low power consumption (Average 5 hour battery life)