- Pocket size
- Built-in speaker
- Equipping with a 2.5 mm earphone and a 3.5 mm CI-V mini jack
- 5 section RSSI bargraph to show relative RF signal strength
- Incorporating an ICOM CI-V interface for tuning with the FC3000 series
- Enabling to hold on an active channel
- Low battery indicator
- Lock indicator to display signal reception
- Low power consumption (Average 5 hour battery life)
- Supplied with NiCd pack, AC wall charger, flexible antenna and earphone
VOL Knob - This knob turns the tester on and adjusts sound volume.
SQL Knob - This tunes the squelch up or down to set the signal strength for reception.
SKIP Button - This frees the tester from any unwanted signals.
AUTO HOLD Switch - This automatically stops and holds on an active frequency.
This tester can operate for up to five hours from its fully charged NiCd batteries. They are charged when the unit is plugged into the supplied AC/DC adapter. Full recharge will occur over 12 to 16 hours. Before recharging the batteries you should be deep cycled occasionally by allowing them to completely discharge to maintain maximum battery capacity. The NiCd batteries should last for several years. However, it is a good idea to check them every twelve months for signs of corrosion or leakage. Always replace the whole set if any one cell fails.
Aceco Electronics, Corp. guarantees the tester and accessories for one year against defects in manufacture. This warranty does not cover items that have been modified, subject to unauthorized repairs, misuse or abuse. This warranty does not cover damage caused by excessive power levels 15 dBm applied to the signal input.
Never make any kind of connection between the unit and a transmitter.